Monday, October 17, 2005

Cloudy Monday.

Yep, it’s a cloudy day…the sun is hiding behind the clouds. The weather is cooling and not too hot. Hmm… my mood have improved… I’ve finished one test juz now at 12pm and luckily the questions were not killing ones.. hehhee… Now I left two more test… which I yet to start revising for the two subjects. Both on plants… one anatomy and the other kingdom. A lot to study about… anyways.. after the test on Thursday, I’ll be going back to Melaka. Hurrah!!! Still I go back home not to enjoy but to study for my finals at my own pace. Better than the tension atmosphere here in Penang. Hehee…I have to bring back a few books and notes …my bag is going to be very heavy… as usual lar.. okay lar I wanna start studying liao. Tmr morning I still have classes so tonight have to sleep early. Til next time then… Aurevoir!

0 comments: