Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas & New Year Greeting!

Been awhile since my last post...sorry for the non frequent updates. Kinda busy with fyp and also studies. Even during the semester break I was busy, trying my best to finish up my lab works for my fyp. Only had two weeks of holiday from the supposedly six weeks break. Besides being the family chauffeur, did some spring cleaning for my room which was really dusty as part of my room's wall is attached to the bathroom and that wall got infested with termites. The termites ferociously ate my study table-cum-cupboard and also my clothes cabinet.Luckily my clothes only suffer a little damage but the study table and clothes cabinet was beyond repair and had to be thrown away.Sigh,dun have any study table now but have a new cupboard for me to put my books. It took me two days to really cleaned out my room...threw away lots of old stuffs and also gave away my old clothes. Anyways, I'm back in Penang now as the last semester of my studies have started. Suppose to take ko-k as a uni requirement but I replace it with another english subject which is English Pronunciation Skills...where I will learn he proper pronoucement of English words and also learn to read phonetics too.I think when I finished this course and speak to u guys, U'll look at me one kind...hehhe cause of the slang ... hahha... I'll be going back to mlk next weekend cause it's a long weekend. Need to help mum out with the house spring cleaning cause CNY is coming di... For this weekend, I'll be juz doing lots of reading n journals and start writing up my thesis. My fyp lab work still has another part undone but I should be able to write the intro, literature review and the methods first for my supervisor to check... Ok lar... think I'll end here lar cause dun have anything else to add... To those who are celebrating christmas, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and to everyone else a very Happy New Year!!! =)

0 comments: