Monday, February 27, 2006

Good News! Hehehhe....

I GOT THE INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PLACING ALREADY!!!...hehhehe..feel so happy after receiving a call from RENOGENIC telling me to report for work on the 8th of May at 9 am. ehhehe....actually it was the second call only I knew I got it.The first call and I accidentally off it...well I was sleeping that time...they called at 10 am ( must be thinking why I am still asleep then...cause I slept at 3 am yesterday so I was feeling kinda groggy from not enough sleep) Not enough sleep because yesterday, I burned midnight oil studying for wed's test - accounting. Tmr's plant taxonomy test I've only studied abit...going to study somemore later...Hehehe...so I'll be spending my coming 9 weeks of semester long break in PG to do my training...too bad I can't go back Melaka to attend a friend's wedding which will be held on the 6th of May...I'll still get her a wedding prezzie though...hehhee....Now I am still studying for wed's test. Got three more chapters to go before trying to do the objective questions and then study for tmr's test.hEHEHE...okay lar..i better get back to studying liao...cause tonight will be another night of burning midnight oil again...hehehe...=)!!!

0 comments: