Friday, March 24, 2006

Feedback on my brochure in class...

This was the feedback I got after presenting my brochure to the class....lets juz say it was not as I expected.

me : gd morning everyone, I have a very interesting brochure to show u...It is specially dedicated for the guys.
class : Hmm.....*serious glances at me*
me : Uhm(gulps)...Well....bla...bla....bla ( presents my brochure with sound effect and gestures added)

after a period of roughly 5 to 7 minutes...my presentation was done and the Q&A sessions begins

teacher : any questions anyone??!!
student 1 : what is the cost like?
me : well, it depends on the individuals as the service is tailored to their needs. So, the cost might differ from one individual to another.
teacher : at least give us a cost range. I'm sure everyone wants to know whether their budget can afford it.
me : right. I would say that ..uhm... roughly that it will be below RM100
teacher : ok. Is it done by a professionnally trained person? or by students on part-time basis?
me : Since we are all university students, so it is more towards freelancing service by students to students.
student 2: how is it different than we juz asking our friend's opinion?
teacher : yes, tell us the difference...
me : *starting to panic*(tough one) Uhmm...well.. we offer a more wider range of suggestions for improvement.
student 3: can girls get them too?
me : well, it is more for the guys. Actually, we are doing this makeover for guys in the girls' point of view. So, it is more to helping the guys.
teacher : well, is it more for the singles? or also for those who are in relationships?
me : Both are welcome. For those guys who are attached, it'll juz help add some spice to their relationship.
teacher : right. any more questions? yes, go ahead student 4
me : (ahh..some more arr...aiyooo)
student 4: uhm...how long does it takes? and btw what's ur contact number?
me : (uh-o....aiya, i forgot) whoopps!!hehehhe...
teacher : *smilling* It seems she forgot about it. Next time do remember to put contact number so potential customers are able to make appointments or enquiries. Now, for the other question.How long does it takes for a session?
me : well, it depends on each person. some might need more than one session or juz one session is enough.
teacher : Does it takes long to get an appointment?
me : Well, no. It's very fast. The max session per customer is 3 and like I said earlier some juz need a session for their makeover.
student 5: Where is your place located?
me : Actually, we are very flexible. We can set up our services at your prefered place whenever you are free.
teacher : Right. Any more questions?
me : (please...please...no more...) *fingers crossed*
class : *shook their heads*
teacher : ok. Thank you, Jamie. Next group's presenter...
me : phew...*breathes a sigh of relief and heads back to seat*

Despite the brochure being a group work thing, it was more of my idea and my putting lots of effort into it with the rough sketches, preparing the presentation and not forgetting presenting it and later on being bombarded by SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! the other groups were questioned so so... Luckily, everything went well...I did have some jitters while presenting and during the Q&A session. All's well ends well... hehehhe...
That's it for today...Adios!

0 comments: