Thursday, March 23, 2006

Tell me what you think of my brochure...

As what I typed in post earlier that I have something interesting to blog about...Well it is actually my english assignment. We are supposed to do a brochure to promote a product, service or create awareness on some facts and then present it in class. After that have an Q&A session. My group consists of five ppl (all girls) and we decided to promote a service. The first idea of service which was suggested by one of my group members was money-lending service a.k.a tai-yi-long or ah-long.(or more notoriusly known...loan-shark) hehehhe...After the teacher found out bout our topic, she carefully broached us to change it to something more light,fun,funny or outrageously silly...ahem..ahem..by giving us alot of subtle hints...hehhe... In the end, after class was over, we decided to have another discussion later in the evening on another topic.Then, we went for classes as usual. I had a test from 3-5pm...(accounting)which i finished early and went along with Sze Li to the next class's venue. So, I sat there thinking of a suitable service to promote. Had a few ideas like trip to the moon, speed-dating and etc etc until I hit upon the idea of pets-pampering service(pets wash and cut/curl,specially cooked meals,pets boutique, pets walking/gym.As my mind goes into hyper mode to think of what more to add the the service...suddenly another more interesting idea pop up which was taken from the show Queer Eye for A Straight Guy... Hehehe.... Well I adapted it to suit my group lar...
Which in the end sounds like this Queer Eye for a Guy cause since none of my group members and I are males or gay....Hehehe... Seems the same eh.. wait till u see the brochure.... I have two roughly drawn brochures... where the first was done during the discussion and the latter at home with much more pictorial expressions. After which I enlisted the help of Sze Li, my housemate-cum-coursemate who is good in drawings. The funny thing was... while she was drawing the pics,her mind wandered so far and we ended up in fits of laughters from the nonsensical thoughts and talks. hehhehe... well... I'm sure you are anxious to see the pic of how the brochure turned out...hold your horses... here it is........


Rough copy number 1

Rough copy number 2

Ta Da!!!! Final and Finshed Copy

hehhee....okies that's all for today... =) Aurevoir!!

0 comments: