Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wahh...so many Birthdayssss??!!

Did you know that March is the longest among the other months????... No, right??! Hehehe...This is the month where my circle of friends and family's birthday falls...I buy their b'day prezzies until I become bancrupt ler...
waaaaa... My mommy's b'day falls on the 15 of this month and coincidentally, one of my coursemate, Audrey whose b'day also falls on the same day. Juz got my mum a card and wished her on that day... here is the pic of the card which I added some graffitti(sort of) onto it..heheh...



then the next day which is the 16th is my housemate-cum-coursemate, Sze Li's b'day. We went to KFC to celebrate her birthday in the evening of that day along with Audrey's and another coursemate, Janet whose birthday falls on the 21st . I took some photos of the birthday girls along with the other friends...


the whole bunch...........................................Sze li & Janet

Audrey & Sze Li..............................................Janet & Ken

the chocolate brownie b'day cake

b'day girl Sze Li.....................................b'day girl Audrey

3 leng lui's b'day..............................................b'day girl Janet

the 2 guys in our group.....

well..this is not it as there is more surprises for the day's birthday gal...at the apartment where my housemates and I and a few guys from next door surprises her with another cake...hehheheh...


Surprise..surprise..surprise!!! hehehe...

b'day girl making her wish.................... b'day girl posing with her cake

Chocolate banana cake...yum..yum...


all of the housemates together

right...still got some more birthday pics..this time it is my grannie's birthday!. I took an afternoon bus down to KL to join in the celebration. beria-ia man...hehehe..Upon reaching KL nearing to the city centre ... I got motion sickness pula... luckily I didn't vommitted but juz feel VERY dizzy and pangs of nausea waves hit me...Sigh, this is why I dun like to sit day bus... the thing is..I had to wait for my sis to come get me at PUDU station. While waiting for her ( she took the LRT) I sat at a bench opposite a hot dog stall and next to a coffee station called Pronto Coffee... Dizzy as I was.. and my headache pounding like mad.. I managed to witness a argument between a lady and her bf I think. She was draped from head to toe with a bagpack, her laptop, and other smaller begs as she walk past me sulking. AND she was doing it loudly as in showing her tantrum.. as she neared her bf who was standing in front of the Pronto Coffee station, she began to scold her bf.. very loudly ..in front of everyone... Well, it would be very loud if it weren't for the fact that PUDU was so crowded and noisy. Despite her bf's effort to soothe and calm her down..she kept on merajuking and scolding him.. In the end, her bf got pissed off and scolded her back before stalking off... He took a round I think cause I saw him passing me at opposite end of Pronto Coffee... And she juz kept looking at him furiously...hehhe...aiyoo..common lar.. must the fella some face also what... scold him so loud in front of so many ppl.. sure he angry also ma...it will juz only reflect how spoiled you are lar ah che....heheh...Neways, back to my grannie's b'day celebration. Well, that night, I took my dinner with my sis at nearly 11pm then later pass out at her apartment til the next morning. The next morning, my sis and I joined my 3rd uncle, his wife and 5th aunty in sending my cousin off at the airport. He is on a study trip to Taiwan for three weeks... after that we went to do some marketing before heading to my 3rd uncle's place where my grannie is staying. We had mi sua for brunch and some sardine sandwiches and banana cake for tea. After that, my sis and I went to Subang Parade to get my grannie a present. Din know what to buy for her so we ended up buying a bouquet of two-toned orange and yellow roses for her. Then met up with my parents who had arrived at my 5th aunty's place at the same time we went to Subang Parade. Later , the 11 of us (grannie, my parents, my sis, my 2nd uncle, my 3rd uncle and his wife, my 4th uncle and his wife and lastly my 5th aunty)went to Easting Hotel where we had buffet dinner and the spread was hot and flamming. Nice spread of mouth-watering dishes...After dinner..we went back to my 3rd uncle's house for the cake-cutting occasion. Feeling very full and stuffed... I head back with my sis to her apartment for the night and my parents and 2nd uncle went to my 5th aunty's place. After brunch the next morning... I followed my parents down to Melaka. So, I was in Melaka on last Sunday but juz for a few hours as I took the night bus back to Penang that night. Here are some pcs of my grannie's birthday!!







Ok then..ehhehe..that's the last pic..hehhee.. going to post something interesting later..hehhehe. Now need to go take shower and do my work first... Laters then!!! =)

1 comments:

-m- said...

wahseh!

super happening so many ppl's bday. pokai tak terpokai! hehehe!

wah that couple.. canggih.. if i were the guy, terus dump the girl sial! where got such thing? in public sommore. *tsk tsk* poor guy.

and u were at eastin? mag's house juz beside eastin eh! =)

next time come back to malacca, stay a few months, not a few hours. what la u *grins*