Sunday, March 12, 2006

Malam Kungfu at USM Penang

Yesterday night after dinner around 7.30pm, my housemates and I went for a martial arts performance - Malam Kunfuwhich was held at Dewan Tuanku Syed Putra (DTSP) - {the hall where all USM graduates receive their graduation scrolls} in USM. As one of my housemate and I were trying to squeeze our way through the overcrowded and long queue just to get into the entrance of DTSP hall, a lion dance was performed to mark the start of the night's event. Below is the picture that I manage to take using my hp. Not very clear...{try taking picture while u are stuck in the middle of an overcrowded and moving queue then u'll understand my situation...}hehehe....


Neways, after we had settled down at our free seatings.. I managed to take some pictures of the prelude performance before the speeches of the Yg Dipertua of Kelab Kungfu and the Yang Berhormats that they have invited. It was kinda frustrating while taking the pictures cause of the tall person seated in front of me keeps moving his head to the right side to talk to his "girl friend" which was where the space gap that my camera was focused. GRrrr...feel like strangling him after awhile...However, I din managed to take further pictures after the first performance as I was not feeling well and had to go back to the apartment. It a pity that I had to missed the performances but health comes first.My housemate did take the remainder performance pictures...so here they are...




0 comments: