Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Busy Week!

This is a busy week for me. On Monday, I had a test in the morning. Then, I was busy doing report from afternoon til evening. Tuesday is even more hectic. Had plant anatomy practical from 10 am til 1 pm. Then in the afternoon I searched for plant anatomy pics on the net for the report. At five pm went for weed science lecture and also the night class at 8.15pm on plant anatomy. After the class, I printed the pictures that I found on the net and also from the lecturer’s collection for the practical report. Phew! This morning went to collect my new matrix card at DPA( Dewan Pelajar A ~ Exam Hall ) before going to the language centre for French class. We did some spelling and pronouncing activities . Kinda fun.!12 pm came back to apartment, had lunch and went on with my chores. After that, sat down and stitched dried plants to drawing block cause need to do identification at the herbarium lab. Gruesome and back-aching task; not to mention the report which I have to do for this subject. Went to the herbarium lab and did the plant ( weeds actually) identification from 3-5pm. Then attended plant kingdom lecture from 5-6pm before going back home to have dinner and relaxed for awhile. Took a bath and washed my clothes. Searched for books on fruits and vegetable morphology and uses, using the university’s library search system for my practical report on fruits before writing this blog. In short, I have 3 reports to do. Two due next week which is the report on fruits and weeds while plant anatomy report is due the following week. Sigh! My pile of work is always increasing. Hmmm….. tomorrow morning I’ll still be going to the herbarium lab to finish up the plant identification before going to the library to browse through the books which I’ve searched just now from the varsity’s library search system . The good news is that I’m going back Melaka for the weekend tomorrow night. Yahooo! Really missed home a lot. Heheheheh….. Anyways, before I log off to do my work, the pictures below are my matrix card. Guess which one is the new matrix card? Hehehe…. Cheerios! Aurevoir!!! =)

0 comments: