Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Outdoor the whole day.

Busy would be the best word to describe how my day was…. I was up at six thirty in the morning and had to rush through breakfast just to make it on time for my French class. The class was held at the language centre which was located uphill and it took me about fifteen minutes of brisk walking to reach there. Yhessh! Actually I have two French lessons per week. One on Monday afternoon and the other on Wednesday morning. The new French teacher was busy on Monday so she cancelled that day’s class and asked us to fit into another group’s session either on Tuesday morning or Friday afternoon. The Wednesday class was still on as usual. Sigh! Very tiresome as our group was already very far behind from the other group cause we had few classes cancelled. I had to split my two hour class to two one hour class as I’m only free for one hour on those two days. So, I went for today’s class from 8 -9 am and then walked downhill to attend another lecture which is at the library building. Was late for a few minutes for the lecture cause the walk from the language centre to the library building was quite a distance. After the lecture, I went for my practical at my school faculty. The practical was tedious as expected as it involves looking at slides of plant anatomy through microscope and drawing the structure. The due date for this practical report is two weeks time. After two hours and half hours of looking through slides for one of my group member to draw the structure, we finally pack our things and went for lunch. After lunch, I went to scout for an empty lecture hall to use for studying. Did not go back to apartment as I had another class at five pm. However, there were no empty lecture halls available and I had to sit outside. So, I sat there looking at my French book, trying to translate the exercises (from French to English ) that we were suppose to do had our classes not been cancelled. Well, have to try catching up with the other group because I was at loss when I join their class today. Even though my French teacher said “ Ecoutez et repetez;…”, I was still kind of blurr… Arrghhh…. After doing the translating for awhile, I felt kind of sleepy but there were so many people passing by where I was sitting. So, I head to the library’s audio room and slept in there while listening to music for about an hour. After that, I went to the nearby café to get something to munch before heading for my five o’clock class. My course mate, Rachel was already there as she went there straight after her Korean class. So, I chatted with her for awhile while waiting for the other students to fill the lecture hall. It was the second lecturer’s turn to teach. She is ok but she kept faltering while talking. When the lecture ended at six pm just now, I was really exhausted. Went to have dinner with my other course mate cum housemate and then back to apartment. Washed my clothes and took my shower before sitting down and typing this blog. Very tired now but I still have to study so I’ll stop here. Want to study and then go to bed. Aurevoir!

1 comments:

-m- said...

SO bz oh somebody... hehehe