Sunday, September 11, 2005

Just another day.

Today is just like every other day...for me that is...For ppl in USA, it is actually the fourth anniversary of those who died because of the terrorist attack on the World Trade Centre. May you all rest in peace! Anyways, back to my blogging.... Woke up this morning around nine something. Dragged myself up actually...wanted to sleep til noon but the amount of piling hw dettered me.So, i went on with my daily routine of showering, washing and hanging clothes,having breakfast consisting of a cup of nescafe with toast bread and a banana. Then I'm off to continuing my assignments. Like yesterday, i sat by my desk facing the laptop, patiently browsing through the web searching for plant cell pictures for my group report. Yes,the report is not finish yet. Neverending...HAHa...After an hour and half I got restless and started to fidget around. Couldn’t sit still so I left the laptop on and went downstairs to see what my coursemate(who coincidentally is my housemate also)doing. She was cooking porridge for brunch and asked me whether I wanted a share. I said ok and after she finished cooking she passed me a bowl of the porridge. I sat down by the table and atebit slowly.In the porridge was a combination of fishball, crabstick, carrots, cabbage and anchovies including some Chinese parseley. Heheh odd combination eh. Well the porridge I cooked had the same contents also except I used spinach instead of cabbage. Sometimes I even add tuna flakes into the porridge. After that, the feeling of restlessness had settled abit and I went on with my work. However after two hours, drowsiness began to set in so i decided to have a nap. Didn’t sleep straight away though. Studied the balance pages of chapter 1 on the course of weeds.ZZzz...!Fell asleep without even realising it. After an hour I woke up feeling refreshed. Went downstairs to make a cup of tea.Ate some biscuits and a banana. Resumed my work until around six pm and stopped again for dinner. Went to a mamak restaurant nearby with my coursemate to have dinner. We ordered a set of plain roti nan with tandoori chicken to share.(To try it out actually!)Then she ordered two roti canai while I ordered nasi goreng paprika.The roti nan was not bad but my nasi paprik gravy was very salty. After dinner we went to the shops to buy some things b4 going back to apartment. Around ten minutes to eight I went to the ground floor of the apartment with my other housemates to pool area for a swim. My coursemate did not join us as she wanted to finish printing the pics we searched the past two days for the practical report. Swimming around for about forty minutes made me feel relaxed and less stressed. When I got back, my coursemate was having problem with her pc in printing the pics. Luckily my laptop had the cable port for the her type of old printer. So she used my laptop while I went to take my shower. After showering, I helped her out with the printing and we chatted for awhile, discussing the places to give another coursemate a surprise birthday lunch tomorrow. Then when the printing had finished I connected back the internet cable and here I am typing my very long blog for today. Heheh. Well I’m tired now and would like to resume my studiying; so that’s all for now. Til tomorrow then. Aurevoir!