Sunday, September 18, 2005

Mooncake Festival Bbq!

Yuppie…..! Finished a test this morning. Phew! Felt so relieved after slogging and burning midnight oil for the past week. Then again can’t be too happy yet. I still have a pile of practical reports to do and to be handed up on Tuesday. Waaa…..sigh. Oh well, have to look at the bright side of things. Hehehhe…. Looking forward to tonight’s barbeque. My housemates decided to have bbq today to celebrate the moon cake festival.. yay!! Hopefully the rain doesn’t goes on til evening. It was so nice to sleep after coming back from the exam hall as it was raining heavily. Hmm.. I wonder how many ppl are coming for tonight’s bbq. Each of us are suppose to invite two person to the bbq but only one of my friend whom I invited will be coming. The other one said she has some activities going on and might not make it. Then my course-cum-housemate is going out with her “friend”. So, just it is just my friend and me only with my housemates and their friends. Hmmm…hopefully it will lots of fun. Anyways, I wanna get back to my report so I can enjoy myself tonight and not worry about it. Happy Mooncake Festival!!!Adios!

1 comments:

-m- said...

I oso wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~!!

*pouts*