Monday, September 12, 2005

One down another to go.

Yup, the report on plant anatomy that I’ve been blogging about the past two days is done. Finished it this afternoon with my group members. We compiled the micrograph pictures of plant cells together, labelled it and answered the questions ...phew…one practical report done. Still have another practical report ( plant morphology) due for next Tuesday. Not to mention the possibility of an impromptu test tomorrow and management second test on Sunday. Busy like hell. Sigh. There will be another practical (plant anatomy) tomorrow and I’m sure I’ll be loaded with another gruelling report to do. Anyways, my day was not bad, hehhe .. overslept this morning and was absent for the 8 am lecture . Couldn’t help it…hehehe…Had two more lectures for the day…hmmm…feel so sien to attend lecture. Surprisingly, time past like nobody’s business. I felt like I just sat down for awhile to listen to the first lecture on plant kingdom and the next thing I know, it was time to move on to another lecture. The latter lecture was far more interesting as we were grouped in the previous lecture to do a presentation on the uses of weeds. The first group representative was very good in presenting the facts that they collected. The rest was juz ok and there was one who juz show the slides without talking much. Boring! Hahah… my group representative was ok. At the end of the lecture it was already twelve pm and my stomach was starting to rumble. Coincidentally today is my coursemate’s birthday . so, we had planned earlier to surprise her today for lunch. We went to Mc Donalds to celebrate her birthday. The three of us, ( me, Sze Li and Rachel{birthday girl}) began walking to Mc Donald. After reaching there..we did not order our food straight away. We had to wait for three more coursemates. Two were attending tutorial while the other one went to buy the birthday cake. Hehehe … the birthday girl was not expecting a cake so she was surprised to see the coursemate who was in charge of buying the cake, brought the cake to her after fifteen minutes upon arriving at Mc Donalds. We waited for another ten minutes more for the other two coursemate to arrive. When they arrive we went to order our food and I paid for the birthday girl’s share first. ( later collect money from others). After getting the tomato and chilli sauce, we dig into our food to fill our rumbling stomachs. Then we got the cake ready for candle blowing...
.BUT… one of my coursemate said, “Eh ,we forget to bring matches or lighter leh…” Another said “hmm .. don’t know whether they ( mc donalds) have lighter or not ?”…after pondering what to do for awhile , Sze Li ( my housemate also) said why don’t we ask the other patrons. So, she got up and ask a couple sitting behind us whether they have lighter or not. Luckily for us, he had one and we borrowed it to light the candles.

Hehehe….…. After lighting the candles, we sang happy birthday to Rachel and she made a wish before blowing the candles.


I had to use my handphone camera to take the birthday pictures as Sze Li forgot to bring her digital camera despite me reminding her in the morning before going for lectures.Blur!! Not enough sleep I guess.. hahha. Well.. that is all for today. Happy 21st Birthday, Rachel. May all your wishes come true! Hehhehe…p/s: You can vote liao!Hahhaha….Cheerios!Aurevoir!

0 comments: